Skip to content
- Provide outstanding and certified academic programs that meet development and labor market needs.
- Develop competitive engineers at the local and international levels.
- Provide an attractive and stimulating work environment for faculty and researchers.
- Directing the scientific research system to meet development needs and create new economic opportunities.
- Increase partnerships with government agencies, academic institutions and industry to promote sources of support and self-financing.
- Improved level of human resources and facilities support services.